are collecting books for schools and libraries in Mongolia which
have been set up at the initiative of Anita Fahrni. Please click
here to read a letter from Anita with more info about the project
- and some facts and figures!!
The following books in English are most sought after:
* works of fiction or non-fiction for children or adults
* text books (any subjects)
* dictionaries, thesaurus or grammar books
* self-teaching books (any academic subject)
* National Geographic (highly desirable!)
The books must be:
* in good condition
* not more than 10 years old
* not cookery books, self-help, religious, diet or keep-fit books
Our offices in Kt. Zug are a "collecting point" or we
can arrange a pick up if you are without transport. If you are not
in the Zug area we will find someone else to collect them from you.
if you are leaving Switzerland and want to reduce your container
if you are staying and you need space on
your bookshelves, or
if you are a teacher and have access to old text books, or
if you are just an avid reader and would
like to help a good cause
please let me know!
Thank you very much in advance for your help!